Terms and Conditions
Release and Waiver of Claims.
For valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged Renter does hereby remise, release, and forever discharge “BBC”, “BBC”’s agents, servants, successors, heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives, of and from all, and all manner of, actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, debts, dues, contracts, judgments, damages, claims, and demands whatsoever in law or equity, which Renter ever had, now has, or which Renter’s heirs, executors, administrators or personal representatives hereafter can, shall, or may have for or by reason of any matter, cause, or thing whatsoever arising out of this Agreement; out of the use (misuse, or abuse) of the Boat; or in any way arising out of the rental relationship between Renter and BBC.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Renter hereby expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BBC, BBC’s agents, servants, successors, heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives against all suits, actions, claims, demands, or damages that arise out of Renter’s use, misuse or abuse of the Boat.
Terms and Conditions
- Assumption of Risk. Renter acknowledges that the activities for which the Boat is designed include inherent dangers, including the risk of bodily injury and/or death. Renter assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of the Boat.
Renter Initials ________
- Acceptable Use. Renter agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be the sole operator of the boat, and will use the Boat in a careful, safe and conscientious manner. Renter shall at all times observe and adhere to any rules and guidelines posted by the company instructions, and any applicable laws or regulations. Renter shall be responsible at all time for the safety of any and all passengers in the Boat.
- Prohibited Activities. Renter shall not violate any of the following rules and regulations during his/her operation of the Boat:
- The boat operator must not consume any alcoholic beverages or illegal substance while operating the Boat. The company reserves the right to cancel any customer at any time due to inability to operate the boat safely according to company respective judgment.
- There are no pets permitted in the Boat.
- There is no docking of the Boat at any location other than the company moorings designated docking area, except in the case of emergency.
- Children. Any children under the age of 12 in the boat must wear a life jacket at all times.
– Minimum age- 3 yd
- Unsafe Use. If at any time the “company”- “BBC” determines that Renter has engaged in an unsafe or hazardous use of the Boat, The “company” representative may board the Boat, or otherwise notify the Renter that it is immediately terminating the rental. Upon termination, Renter must return the Boat to the designated docking area immediately. If the rental is terminated for unsafe or hazardous use, Renter will not be refunded his/her security deposit. “The company” shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether any behavior or activity is “unsafe or hazardous.”
- Condition of Boat upon Return. The Renter shall return the Boat to the designated docking area clean, free of garbage and debris, and in the same condition as it was in when given to Renter, excepting ordinary wear and tear. Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to the Boat during the rental period. The “Company” shall retain any portion (or all) of Renter’s security deposit as necessary to cover repairs for such damages. To the extent that damages to the Boat exceed the amount of the security deposit, Renter shall be billed by Boat Owner for the full amount of damages caused by Renter during the rental period, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- Late Return. If Renter returns the Boat to the designated docking area more than 20 minutes after the predetermined “Drop off,” Renter shall forfeit 50% his/her security deposit. Any return more than 30 minutes after the predetermined “Drop off,” Renter shall forfeit his/her entire security deposit.
- At all times should a responsible adults of no less then 25 yd should with the boat.
- The renter should always keep a safety distance of 200 meter from any rock/shore boats or any other obstacles, unless in a case of emergency.
- The “renter” must present at all times during the rental period.
- The “renter” agrees not to take on board any people above the maximum capacity at any time during the rental period.
- Cancellation. In Case of a cancellation from the “Company” side due to any reason such as Technical problem that prevent using the boat, High seas, over booking- The renter will be refunded with 100% of the payments paid.
In Case of a cancellation from the “Renter” side due to any reason: up to 24h before check in- 100% refund. Less than 24h- No Refunds.
ANY FAILURE TO APPLY ANY OF THE ABOVE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS” WILL RESULT IN THE LOST OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT AND LEGAL PROCEDURE.
Renter has read and understands all of the terms, conditions and rules set forth above, and agrees to all terms without reservation